Homelessness Prevention Program
For a confidential intake
Homelessness Prevention Program assists women who have experienced violence and are homeless or at risk of homelessness to find and/or maintain housing. This includes women leaving corrections and hospital systems.
- Directly engaging to assess individual and family’s housing needs
- Connecting to affordable housing
- Referring to appropriate resources
- Providing rental supplements if eligible
- Providing ongoing support and follow up
We acknowledge that our workplace is within the northern part of the unceded Okanagan First Nation Territory and that many descendants of the Suqnaquinx (Suk‑anok‑can) still live here.
HELP IS AVAILABLE 24/7 INCLUDING HOLIDAYS