Sexual Assault Services
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
For immediate help, 24/7
Archway provides free and confidential support to survivors of sexual violence throughout the North Okanagan. We believe that survivors are the experts in their own experience. We aim to empower survivors to make the choices that are right for them. We are a safe space for all, and work to achieve this by respecting each individual’s unique identity and experience. We provide support for all genders and sexualities.
Archway can provide different services to meet the unique needs of each individual:
- medical care and forensic exams, this option could include transportation and accompaniment
- getting connected to community resources like counselling
- discuss the different options for reporting the assault
- navigation of the justice system
- ongoing emotional support
If you or someone you know is looking to speak with one of us about their options give us a call:
Business Hours: 250-309-6733
We acknowledge that our workplace is within the northern part of the unceded Okanagan First Nation Territory and that many descendants of the Suqnaquinx (Suk‑anok‑can) still live here.
HELP IS AVAILABLE 24/7 INCLUDING HOLIDAYS