Support to Young Parents
For pregnancy and parenting support for young mothers and their children
For more information contact
The Support to Young Parents Program provides support to pregnant and parenting teens and young women (ages 15—24) in a residential setting.
- An apartment with affordable rent
- Parenting support, information, and referrals
- Life skills and Personal growth groups
- Peer relationship development
- Supportive counselling
- Phone Program staff at 250-549-2887
- Tour the program (bring a support person if you wish)
- If you are interested, a meeting will be held with the staff, your social worker (if you have one) and you.
- You may be placed on a wait list
- You will arrange with Income Assistance for rental support if no other income
Assessment is provided at Transition House prior to acceptance
We acknowledge that our workplace is within the northern part of the unceded Okanagan First Nation Territory and that many descendants of the Suqnaquinx (Suk‑anok‑can) still live here.
HELP IS AVAILABLE 24/7 INCLUDING HOLIDAYS