Follow the link to make a cash donation.
See below for our donation item WISH LIST
These are items available to the women and children staying with us to use while at the transition house, and to take with them when they leave. To help us make the Transition House a place of resources and as comfortable for all Women and Children who require our services.
Thank you for your generosity! Please contact us for more information.
Cheques can be mailed to 2400-46 Avenue Vernon BC V1T 9N5
- Long distance phone cards
- Transit passes
- Movie gift cards
- Passes to rec centre, pool, and fitness centres
- Journals and pens
- Craft supplies
- Birthday gifts for women and children staying with us. This can include gifts for women i.e gift sets and toys for children ages newborn to 17 for boys and girls.
- Gift cards and cash donations are always needed and welcomed
gently-used in working condition
- Pillows (NEW only)
- Bedding & towels clean and in good condition
Toiletries & Personal Hygiene
- Undergarments all sizes: children, women, teen girls and boys (NEW only)
- Socks all sizes: children, women, teen girls and boys
- Tweezers, nail clippers and other manicure items (NEW only)
- Personal hygiene products for teen girls and boys (NEW only)
- Toiletries, sanitary supplies, deodorant (NEW only)
- Make-up (NEW only)
Please note that we do not accept:
Furniture, TVs, mattresses or office equipment, Christmas trees or desks
If you have clothing (other than what is listed above), please bring them to Common Threads. They are located in The Arbour 2601 43rd Avenue, and is open Mondays from 3 to 5 pm and Thursdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Women accessing our services who need clothing for themselves and/or their children are referred to the Arbor also knows as Common Threads.
For any items we do not accept, the following agencies will also assist the women we serve:
North Okanagan Gleaners
Salmart Thrift Store
Third Party Fundraising Application
Third Party Fundraising Policy