Donate to Archway Society
Show your support by donating today.
Those who access our services are sometimes in need of more than just housing, support or counselling. Many women, children and youth have to leave their homes and subsequently their belongings.
With the ever-changing safety guidelines due to the global pandemic, there may be times where we are unable to accept donated items.
If you’re wondering what items we are currently accepting, please call the Transition House at 250-542-1122.
We appreciate your support and thank you for your generosity!
- Gift Cards (Gas, Superstore, Wholesale Club, Safeway, Co-op, Freshco, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs or Wal-Mart)
- Cell phone charging cords (Android & Apple)
- Prepaid Cellphone (minutes) gift cards
- Headphones or earbuds
- Full-Size Shampoo & Conditioner (especially conditioner)
- Journals & pens
- Colouring books (Adult & children)
- Pencil crayons & felts (fine tip)
- Diapers (Size 1,4,5 and 6)
- Black Leggings (Sizes XS-XXXL)
- Women’s underwear (All sizes)
- Single Sheet Sets
- Bath towels/Bath Sheets
- Hand towels
- Body Wash
- Face Cream
- Bath Bombs
- Bath/Shower Puffs
- Cookware, Pots & Pans
- Baking Sheets
- New Cutlery (sets of 4 for Adults)
We encourage our supporters to shop local first and foremost! When not possible, our Amazon wish list is a handy way to see what our current programs are in need of. Items purchased from this list will be delivered right to Archway Society for Domestic Peace.
To view our wish list; click here
Please note that we do not accept the following:
- Used cribs/crib mattresses
- Used mattresses
- Used car seats/booster seats
- Used furniture (please call to ask about new furniture donations)
- Office Equipment
- Clothing (other than what is listed above)
For any items we do not accept, please reach out to one of the agencies below as they may be accepting donations at this time.
- North Okanagan Gleaners: 250-549-1123
- The Arbour (Common Threads) : 250-545-7105
- North Okanagan Friendship Centre Society: 250-542-1247
We acknowledge that our workplace is within the northern part of the unceded Okanagan First Nation Territory and that many descendants of the Suqnaquinx (Suk‑anok‑can) still live here.
HELP IS AVAILABLE 24/7 INCLUDING HOLIDAYS