Donate to Archway Society
Follow the link to make your donation.
Those who access our services are sometimes in need of more than just housing, support or counselling. Many women, children and youth have to leave their homes and subsequently their belongings.
With the ever changing safety guidelines due to the Global Pandemic there may be times where we are unable to accept donated items.
If you’re wondering what items we are currently accepting, please call the Transition House at 250-542-1122.
We appreciate your support and thank you for your generosity!
- Cell phone charging cords(Android & Apple)
- Headphones or Earbuds
- Full Size Shampoo & Conditioner
- Journals & pens
- Coloring books(Adult & children)
- Crayons & pencil crayons
- Diapers (Size 1,4,5 and 6)
- Black Leggings (Sizes XS-XXXL)
- Women’s underwear (All sizes)
- Gift Cards (Superstore, Wholesale Club, Safeway, Co-op, Freshco, Shoppers Drug-Mart or Wal-Mart)
We encourage our supporters to shop local first and foremost! When not possible, our Amazon wish list is a handy way to see what our current programs are in need of. Items purchased from this list will be delivered right to Archway Society for Domestic Peace .
To view our wish list; click here
Please note that we do not accept following:
- Used cribs/crib mattresses
- Used mattresses
- Used car seats/booster seats
- Used furniture (please call to ask about new furniture donations)
- Office Equipment
- Clothing (other than what is listed above)
For any items we do not accept, please reach out to one of the agencies below as they may be accepting donations at this time.
- North Okanagan Gleaners: 250-549-1123
- The Arbour (Common Threads) : 250-545-7105
- First Nations Friendship Centre: 250-542-1247